Garbage disposals; so many of us have them, and so many have no idea how to take care of them! Garbage disposals can be an incredibly useful everyday tool, but without proper care they can cause plumbing issues and need to be replaced sooner. Follow the tips below to keep your garbage disposal working better, longer.
- Always Turn Off the Disposal During Maintenance.
- Regularly Run the Garbage Disposal.
- Avoid Products That Damage Disposals.
- Pay Attention to Size and Quantity.
- Use Plenty of Cold Water.
- Clean the Garbage Disposal Every Two Weeks.
- Citrus Is an Effective Garbage Disposal Freshener.