Chicago Repiping Specialists
Sometimes you need to replace your plumbing, what is commonly known as “repiping.” We provide whole house repiping services in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
Like anything else in a home, your plumbing system will deteriorate over time. It can be due to age, wear and tear, corrosion, water quality or a combination of these issues.
Signs You May Need To Replace Your Pipes
If you have older pipes and notice any of the following signs, call our repiping specialists at The Plumbing Department for an immediate assessment:
- Age of pipes – older pipes are more likely to leak or burst and may be made out of materials no longer considered safe or up to code.
- Corrosion – Pipes can corrode over time. Corrosion leads to leaks, reduced water pressure and can impact the quality of your water.
- Water quality issues – can lead to mineral build up and corrosion of your pipes
- Repetitive leaks -frequent leaks may indicate that your pipes are reaching the end of their lifespan
- Remodeling – if you are adding to your home, repiping may be necessary to ensure that your plumbing system can handle the demands of new fixtures and appliances
Repiping Your Home
Our experienced, fully licensed and insured plumbers will assess your plumbing issue. If repiping is required, we will develop a plan for the repiping project, including the type of pipes and fittings to be used, the layout of the new system, and any modifications or upgrades that need to be made.
Overall, the process of repiping a home can vary depending on the size and complexity of the project, as well as the condition of the existing plumbing system. It’s important to hire a licensed plumber with repiping experience to ensure the project is done safely and effectively.
The Plumbing Department for all of your Repiping Needs
If you are ready to speak to a licensed plumber about repiping services, contact The Plumbing Department Today!