Taking care of your sewer line can feel overwhelming. Backups and repairs are stressful and expensive, so what is the best way to avoid these issues? Regularly cleaning/maintaining your sewer can give you peace of mind in knowing that your lines are clear, free of cracks or roots, and unlikely to cause backups. And you can take steps towards tending to your sewer every day! Follow our tips below to keep your sewer in great shape.
- Limit Food Down the Kitchen Drain Line.
- Properly Dispose of Non-Food Items.
- Use One-Ply Toilet Paper.
- Flush the Plumbing System.
- Set Toilets to High Volume Flush.
- Tend to Your Roots.
- Naturally Clean Your Plumbing System (Bio-Clean is an excellent enzyme treatment that can be performed monthly)
- Do not put anything other then toilet paper in the plumbing system